You have no items to compare.
These pool heating heat pumps are designed to make you get the most enjoyment from your pool. With pool tempretures programmable up to 40'C you can swim all year around.
No longer do you need to have your roof covered with solar panels or spend thousands of rands on electricity. These heat pumps are compact, quiet and very simple to install. It will provide you with many years of trouble free pool heating.
How does a heat pump work?
A heat pump works like a reverse air-conditioning unit which extracts heat from the ambient air surrounding it, enabling it to heat the fluid which is then compressedcausing it to get even hotter. This is then run through a heat exchanger where this energy is drawn off to heat the water and then the fluid is allowed to expand again and run through this continuous cycle. so essentially electricity is only used to run the fan and compressor and the heating energy is provided for by the sun. And in South Africa our ambient air tempretures are high which ensures you are paying minimum to heat your pool.
Each heat pump comes with a digital system controller which intelligently controls the heat pump to ensure the highest possible efficiency.
The controller also features automatic defrosting enabling the heat pump to heat your pool even in freezing ambient tempretures. it also enables you to set the desired water temperature and set operational times.
Why should you heat your pool?
Not only did you pay a lot of money to build your pool but it is also costing you a lot per month to maintain. The average pool owner in South Africa only uses their pool for 3 months of the year beacuse the water is simply to cold the rest of the time.
* Designed to last more than 15 years.
* Designed to operate virtuall y free of maintenance.
* 500% efficiency rating which means you will gain a return on investment in less than one year.
* Heat water to your preferred temperature all year round.
* Latest technology with easy to use LED display controller.
* Silent, compact and greay value fpr money.
* Titanium heat exchanger with 50mm standard coupling connections for easy installation.
* Fully automatic anti-freeze function.
* Durable plastic shell making it rust-proof and aesthetically pleasing.
* Power Supply: 220V - 240V / 1PH / 50Hz
* Input Power: 1.190kW
* Running Current: 5.7A
* Casing: Plastic
* Refrigerant: R 410A (800g)
* Input Power Fan: 0.128 kW
* Fan Rotating Speed: 900 RPM
* Noise: 52dB(a)
* Water Connection: G1-1/2"
* Water Flow Volume: 2-4m
* Water Pressure Drop: 20kPa
These prices are subject to change without prior notice, stock availability subject to prior sales. Prices exclude delivery.
|Pump power in watts||1.990kW|
|Amp Rating||5.7 Amps|