Lightweight and rugged, engineered with a 1.5A USB output for charging phones and other USB-powered devices. Charge in and out simultaneously with pass- through power capability.
- Replaceable Lithium Battery
- Easily swap out the proprietary internal battery for extended trips. Use the same replaceable battery with compatible Goal Zero products.
- Solar Ready™ Optimized to charge quickly from Goal Zero Nomad Solar Panels or any USB port. Built-in charging tip means no extra cables to lose (Nomad 7 Solar Panel).
- Built-in LED Light Bright and long-lasting. Ditch the extra flashlight for lightweight travel.
- Battery Details
- Cell Chemistry: Li-ion NMC.
- Cell Type: 18650 by LG chem/Samsung.
- Cell Capacity: 11.1Wh (3.7V, 3000mAh).
- Shelf-life: Keep plugged in, or charge every 3 - 6 months.
- Fuses: none.
- Management system: Charging and low-battery protection built-in.
- USB port (output): 5V, up to 1.5A (7.5W max), regulated.
- USB port (input): 5V, up to 1A (5W max).
- Chainable: No.
- Weight: 113 g.
- Dimensions: 11.4 cm x 2.5 cm x 2.5 cm.
- Operating usage temp.: 0 °C - 40 °C.
- Certs: CE, FCC, ROHS.
- Warranty: 12 months.
- Nomad 7 Solar Panel: 4-6 hours.
- USB Source: 4 Hours.
What it Powers
- Tablet: 25% Boost.
- Phone: 1 Recharge.
- POV Camera: 2 Recharges.
|Disclaimer||Please note that stock availability is subject to prior sales. Prices exclude delivery. The image serves as an example of what the product looks like and may differ slightly in appearance.|
|Guarantee/ Warranty||12 year product warranty|