Big power, small footprint. Charge phones, USB-powered gear and small 12V devices directly from the sun. It’s chainable with other Nomad panels for bigger power needs. Pair with a Goal Zero recharger or power pack to charge up gear day or night.
- Rated Power: 20W.
- Open Circuit Voltage: 18-22V.
- Cell Type: Monocrystalline.
- USB Port: 5V, up to 1A (5W max), regulated.
- Solar Port (blue, 8mm): 14-22V, up to 0.9A (20W max).
- Mini Solar Port (2.5mm): 6.5V, up to 1.1A (15W max).
- Weight: 726 g.
- Dimensions (unfolded): 27 cm x 61 cm x 0.6 cm.
- Dimensions (folded): 27 cm x 23 cm x 2.5 cm.
- Certs: CE, FCC, ROHS.
- Warranty 12 months.
Charges the following
- Goal Zero Yeti 150: 26 - 52 hours.
- Sherpa 50 v2: 8 - 16 Hours.
- Guide 10 Plus: 2.5 - 5 Hours.
|Disclaimer||Please note that stock availability is subject to prior sales. Prices exclude delivery. The image serves as an example of what the product looks like and may differ slightly in appearance.|
|Guarantee/ Warranty||12 month product warranty|
|Solar Module Watts||20W|
|Module Voltage||12VDC - 23VDC|
|Solar Cell Type||Mono-Crystalline|