Portable, rugged, and powerful. Designed for mobile basecamps and die-hard adventurers, features a standard MC4 connector for third-party charge controllers and built-in charging cable for Sherpa Power Packs and Goal Zero Yeti Solar Generators. Can be chained in series or parallel to collect more power from the sun.
- Rated Power: 100W.
- Open Circuit Voltage: 18-22V.
- Cell Type: Monocrystalline.
- Short Circuit Current Isc: 8A.
- Solar Port (blue, 8mm): 14-22V, up to 1.3A (100W max).
- MC-4 male/female: 14-22V, up to 8A (100 max).
- Weight with Kickstand: 4.6 Kg.
- Dimensions (unfolded): 52 cm x 151.1 cm x 2.54 cm.
- Dimensions (folded): 52 cm x 39.37 cm x 5.08 cm.
- Warranty: 12 months.
Charges the following
- Goal Zero Yeti 150: 3-6 hours.
- Goal Zero Yeti 400: 8-16 Hours.
- Goal Zero Yeti 1250: 24-48 Hours.
|Disclaimer||Please note that stock availability is subject to prior sales. Prices exclude delivery. The image serves as an example of what the product looks like and may differ slightly in appearance.|
|Guarantee/ Warranty||12 month product warranty|
|Solar Module Watts||100W|
|Module Voltage||12VDC - 23VDC|
|Solar Cell Type||Mono-Crystalline|