To choose the correct components for your PV Water heating system it is important to know the irradiation levels in your area. In case of low irradiation areas more PV panels will be needed to get similar heating performance to high irradiation areas.
• Low Irradiation areas - Durban, East London, Phalaborwa, Embalenhle, Port Elizabeth, Bela-Bela, Mokopane, Polokwane, Klerksdorp, Orkney, Potchefstroom, Stilfontein, Bethal, Delmas, Emalahleni, Middelburg, Rustenburg, Brits, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Soweto, Virginia, Welkom, Botshabelo. (includes system and 4 x Renewsys Deserv 250W Solar Panels)
• High Irradiation areas - Bloemfontein, Kimberley, De Aar, Upington, Cape Town. (includes system and 3 x Renewsys Deserv 300W Solar Panels)
GeyserWise MMPT Charge Controller with Element Connector Cable (1.5M)
• Maximum input voltage 150V.
• Peak efficiency 98%.
• Maximum output amps 40 AMPS.
• Ambient temperature Up to 70°C but de-rated at 1 amp per degree at temperatures above 50°C (do not expose to direct sunlight).
• Environmental IP43.
• Indications 3 LED’s.
• Heating (input command from thermostat).
• Tracking (PV active).
• Power (device turned on).
• Inputs/Outputs - and + signal input / GND and 12V output.
• Adjustment MPPT range from 60V to 120V (must = PV Vmp).
GeyserWise Dual Geyser Controller
Use as timer and controller on GeyserWise PV water heating system
• Clear display of water temperature, time, day, heating mode and malfunction conditions on PV system and geyser.
• Auto or manual heating.
• Easy temperature setting to your requirements (30 - 65°C) factory default is 55°C for AC and 65°C for DC.
• Four different temperature settings.
• Daily programmable timer with four time settings.
• Error conditions alert by warning code E1 to E7.
• Electronic thermostat with mechanical thermal cut-out at 90°C.
• LDR control to control AC vs DC mode of water heating.
PTC Element 2200W AC, 900W DC (Please Specify Screw boss and Flange mount)
The dynamic resistance and output of PTC heaters makes them an excellent choice for providing controlled electric heating. In many applications it is possible to do away entirely with thermostatic controls. Simplification of design and reduced energy consumption represent significant cost savings for a given application. The removal of failure prone components such as thermostats can also add significantly to the reliability of a product. Safety is an added benefit, since no matter how much current is applied to the PTC; it will never surpass its intended surface temperature.
PowerKingdom PS4Ah - 12V Sealed Valve Regulated Lead Acid Battery
Power Kingdom's unique construction and sealing technique ensure that no electrolyte leakage can occur from the terminals or case of any Power Kingdom battery. This feature insures safe, efficient operation of the batteries in any position.
|Collector / Panel Type||Photovoltaic Modules|
|Disclaimer||Please note that stock availability is subject to prior sales. Prices exclude delivery. The image serves as an example of what the product looks like and may differ slightly in appearance.|
|Guarantee/ Warranty||12 month product warranty|