Most of Genergy’s domestic systems are thermosiphon system. This means that the geyser is placed above the solar collector and the water circulates natural without the need for a pump. This eliminates the risk of mechanical part failure. Thermosiphon is the manner in which hot water rises and cool water sinks creating natural circulation.
• Effective - 16.96kJ/K.
• Aperture Area (L x W) - 1.952m X 0.953m = 1.860 square meters.
• Absorber Area (L x W) - 1.850m X 0.943m = 1.745 square meters.
• Total Area (L x W) - 2.005m X 1.003m = 2.01 square meters.
• Cover Material - Tempered Glass.
• Thickness of the Cover - 3mm.
• Thickness of Absorber Plate - 0.5mm.
• Transmission Coefficient - 88%.
• Absorber Coating - Cu and Al complex.
• Absorber Coefficient - 95 +/- 2%.
• Emissions Coefficient - 8 +/- 2%.
• Number of Risers Tubes - 7.
• Hydraulic Design - Harp.
• Outer Diameter of Riser Tubes - 12mm.
• Thickness Wall of Riser Tubes - 11mm.
• Outer Diameter of Manifold Tube - 25mm.
• Thickness Wall of Manifold - 24mm.
• Maximum Service Temperature - 78.
• Maximum Operating Pressure - 1000kPa.
• Stagnation Temperature - 153.
• Volume of Absorber - 1.66L.
• Weight (Empty) - 32Kg.
|Collector / Panel Type||Flate Plate Collectors|
|Disclaimer||Please note that stock availability is subject to prior sales. Prices exclude delivery. The image serves as an example of what the product looks like and may differ slightly in appearance.|
|Guarantee/ Warranty||5 year product warranty|