Long Life High Performance Energy
The Freedom Lite Home and Freedom Lite Business range from Freedom Won offers the long overdue next generation energy storage with a quantum increase in service life and operational efficiency at a fraction of the lifecycle cost compared to other energy storage options.
Compact, Integrated and Attractive
The Freedom Lite Home range covers the varying needs of home owners and even small business premises with models ranging from the Freedom Lite Home 5/4 to the largest 30/21. These models are wall mounted offering the ultimate in space saving. All models are integrated with the necessary Battery Management System (BMS) and control circuitry to protect the pack and interface with the separately supplied external inverter/charger unit – lithium cells can not be operated without a BMS. The standard Home enclosure is powder coated with white sides and face.
Control Interface for compatible Inverter/Chargers
The BMS provides digital potential free contacts for independent control of the inverter load and the charge from the main charger and solar charge controller through a multi-pin plug on the side of the module, which also includes pins for voltage sense and charge current control for compatible chargers. The BMS is fully configured prior to delivery.
Positive and negative studs are provided for connecting the 48V DC cables to the inverter and solar charge controller. The DC circuit is protected with a shunt trip circuit breaker.
• Max Energy [kWh] - 5.
• Energy,70% DoD [kWh] (1) - 3.5.
• Current Capacity [Ah] - 100.
• Max/Cont Current [A] - 125/100.
• NominalVoltage [V] - 52V to suit 48V Inverters ( min45V, max 60V ).
• Weight [kg] - 63.
• Dimensions (Height x Width x Depth(wall)[mm])- 736 mm x 508 mm x130 mm.
• Enclosure - Aluminium – powder coated white front and sides with silver back, rated IP55.
• DC Connection Cables per +’ve and –‘ve (std length 2m) - 1 x 35 mm².
• ExternalInterfacing 12 pin DIN Connector (2) - Potential Free Contact Pairs – Remote Enable for Inverter, Charger, Solar Charge Controller; Analogue Outputs – 0-5V for charge current limit and State of Charge; CAN Bus (optional).
• Protection - Shunt Trip Circuit Breaker sized to suit max current, can be tripped by BMS if critical fault, manual reset. overcurrent, cell under and over voltage, temperature, weak cell detection.
• Human Interface - State of Charge Display (0 to 100%), Error light, Error Reset Button, Serial RS232 Plug for Programming.
• Service Life (3) - 10 year(or 3500 cycles) warranty for max 70% DoD, 13 yrs expected life at 70% DoD (1) , 15-20 years at 50% DoD (7 000 cycles).
Please note Freedom Lite modules exclude the inverter and solar charge controller.
|Disclaimer||Please note that stock availability is subject to prior sales. Prices exclude delivery. The image serves as an example of what the product looks like and may differ slightly in appearance.|
|Guarantee/ Warranty||10 year product warranty|
|Battery Type||Lithium Iron Phosphate|
|Design Life||7 - 10 years (depending on usage)|