You have no items to compare.
Compact automatic demand water system pump, supplies up to 3 fixtures, one or two at a time, built-in pressure switch automatically starts and stops pump when faucet is opened and closed. Self-priming so pump can be located above water tank. Runs dry for extended periods of time. Built-in thermal protector Also available without switch for manual application
- Compact design measuring 162mm in length
- Fully Automatic Demand Pump
- Self-priming and can operate dry without damage
- Built-in Thermal Protector
- Sealed Pressure Switch and Motor
* Compact automatic demand pump.
* Sealed pressure switch automatically starts and stops pump when discharge valve is opened and closed.
* Self-priming so pump can be located above supply tank.
* Can run dry for extended periods of time without damage.
* Built-in thermal protector.
* Low amp draw for battery powered applications.
* Soft compliant Santoprene mounting system.
* Pump design: Reciprocating Diaphragm
* Flow Rate: 1.0 GPM (3.8 L/min.) Nominal @ Open Flow
* Duty Cycle: Intermittent
* Minimum Tip Size: #8 Tip, .072' (1.83mm) Diameter
* Port Type: 3/8" (9.5mm) Hose Barb
* Operating Pressure: 25 PSI (1.7 bar) Maximum
* Pressure Switch Setting: 35 PSI (2.4 bar) Off, 25 PSI (1.7 bar) On
* Self-Priming: Up to 2.5ft (.76m) Vertically
* Liquid Temperature: 110'F (43'C) Maximum
* Motor Type: Permanent Magnet Motor
* Motor Voltage: 12Vdc
* Current: 2.5 Amp Nominal @ 25 PSI (1.7 bar)
* Approvals: CE
12 month guarantee
These prices are subject to change without prior notice, stock availability subject to prior sales. Prices exclude delivery.
|Pump power in watts||No|