The Namib-145 Rooftop Solar panel is suitable to be permanently mounted on a rooftop of a vehicle or yacht or solarized container. The backside of the semi-flexible solar module has a peel and stick functionality. Simply remove the decal and apply onto the surface. Bond is cured to full strength in 24h.
Features and Benefits
• Rated output: 145W at 7.9 Amps. Keeping batteries charged during longer periods with heavier loads.
• Micro cracks do occur in any semi-flexible module. Innovative cell grid technology and highly conductive silver contacts bypass micro cracks maintaining output and avoid failure of entire cells.
• Low metal content in cells allows for better efficiency in low light conditions, i.e. higher production in overcast situations.
• Use of new generation techno polymer encapsulation of the cells tolerates walking and moderate mechanical stress.
• Made in Europe. Warranty and quality claims backed by stringent EU legislation.
• Weight 2.6kg.
• Dimensions (L x W x T) 1530mm x 680mm x 1.5 mm.
• 5 years manufacturing warranty.
• 20 year service life.
• Maximum Power Voltage (V) - 18, 75 V.
• Maximum Power Current (A) - 7, 87 A.
• Maximum Power (WATT) - 147, 36 W.
• Open Circuit Voltage (V) - 22, 32 V.
• Short Circuit Current (I) - 8, 16 A.
• EFFICIENCY % - 14, 38%.
|Disclaimer||Please note that stock availability is subject to prior sales. Prices exclude delivery. The image serves as an example of what the product looks like and may differ slightly in appearance.|
|Guarantee/ Warranty||5 year product warranty|
|Solar Module Watts||145W|
|Module Voltage||12VDC - 23VDC|
|Solar Cell Type||Poly-Crystalline|
|Product Dimensions||1530mm x 680mm x 1.5 mm|