When space is tight. The Atacama-79 camping solar kit is a state of the art solar kit suitable to charge batteries during short stays in a camp.
• User friendly and easy to operate.
• Foldable, compact, powerful.
• Flexible, virtually unbreakable solar panel.
• Produces up to 15% more energy per day than comparable glass panels.
• Continues to produce power even with multiple punctures.
• Resilient to partial shading, low light and overcast conditions.
Features and Benefits
• Rated output - 79W at 4.1 Amps. Keeps the battery charged during short stays and with lighter loads.
• Max charging voltage - 19.2V. Supporting a quicker charge in hot climates.
• Triple junction architecture. Low light sensitive, producing up to 15% more than glass panel.
• Kit consists of 1 x 79W foldable solar panel, 10m cable set with Anderson grey connectors.
• Weight - 3,0kg.
• Dimensions folded up - 28cm x 39cm.
• Dimensions deployed - 370cm length x 39cm width.
• > 15 years expected service life.
• 2 years manufacturing defect warranty.
|Disclaimer||Please note that stock availability is subject to prior sales. Prices exclude delivery. The image serves as an example of what the product looks like and may differ slightly in appearance.|
|Guarantee/ Warranty||2 year product warranty|