The TV Safe is an automated voltage protection device that prevents damage to your TV/audio equipment caused by spikes and low voltage levels. An unexpected change in power supply can lead to irreparable damage to your TV/audio equipment.
* Monitors mains power supply to your TV/audio equipment.
* Disengages when power supply is above safe operating parameters by disconnecting power to your TV/audio equipment.
* Reactivates after 1-2 minutes when power is stable and safe, reconnects power to your TV/audio equipment.
* Detects increases in mains voltage. (over voltage)
* Protects against spikes in mains power.
* Voltage: 230V, 50Hz
* TV/ Audio equipment power: up to 600W
* Current: 5A
* Self Consumption: 2W
* Under voltage trip point: 265V
* This unit is for use with one TV/audio equipment only and cannot be modified to be used in conjunction with any other plug units or extension cables.
* This plug protects your exposure through the electrical mains only.
* Warranty only covers surge related damage directly through the TV Safe Surge Protector.
* Any breach or non compliance of these rules will make the warranty null and void.
|Disclaimer||Please note that stock availability is subject to prior sales. Prices exclude delivery. The image serves as an example of what the product looks like and may differ slightly in appearance.|