A surge is an abnormal but temporary high voltage on the electrical mains caused by non-direct lightning strikes or from noise possibly produced by the use of heavy duty appliances, heavy duty machinery or large power tools. Don’t risk losing your valuable equipment through electrical surges, protect them with the Surge Safe 12 way multi-plug.
This high surge protected 12 way multiplug has 5 x 2 pin Euro slots, 1 x 2 pin Schuko socket and 6 x 3 pin sockets. It converts your single plug point in to multiple sockets. The extension cord allows you to extend your reach by 0.5m. The multiplug has a built in mains checker, which indicates if there are possible wiring faults. Indicator lights show the Surge Protector is working correctly.
* New design, no single pin insertion.
* Built-in home wiring tester.
* Built-in safety shutters'
* Conforms to all South African Standards
* Illuminated ON/OFF switch
* Provides power and protection for up to 12 appliances including a convenient schuko socket
* Absorbs up to 16 000 Amps on live and neutral and 13 000 Amps on earth.
* 6 x 16A / 5a.
* 0.5m Cord.
* Overload protected.
* Max total combined surge current: 26 000A - 30 000A
* Max total combined surge energy: 620J-909J
* Protection component response time: <25nS
* This unit is for use with 12 appliances only and cannot be modified to be used in conjunction with any other multi-plug units or extension cables.
* This plug protects your exposure through the electrical mains only. It does not protect phone lines or television aerials.
* Warranty only covers surge related damage directly through the 12 way multi-plug product.
* Any breach or non compliance of these rules will make the R20 000 warranty null and void.
|Disclaimer||Please note that stock availability is subject to prior sales. Prices exclude delivery. The image serves as an example of what the product looks like and may differ slightly in appearance.|