Micro - Generation
• Our monitors can be used to monitor micro-generation but do not provide net metering information. Our sensor will read the current going through your feed cable but will not ascertain the direction of the current. This means that at night, for example, if your inverter is using some electricity the monitor will show this and add it to the generation values.
• This product is not suitable for net metering installations. If you are looking for a net metering solution, please keep an eye on our website, we will launching our ennova solution soon this year and this is designed for net-metering consumers.
• Frequency - 433 MHz
• Transmission Time - 6sec. 12sec. or 18 sec.
• Transmission Range - 40 m - 70 m.
• Sensor Voltage Range - 110 V - 300 V.
• Measuring Current - 50 mA - 95 A.
• Memory - 64K.
• Pack Size HxWxD - 19.1 cm x 20.5 cm x 5 cm.
• Display Power - 3 x AA Batteries.
• Transmitter Power - 3 X AA Batteries.
In the Box
• 1 x Elite portable display.
• 1 x Transmitter.
• 3 x Sensors.
• 1 x Instructions manual.
|Disclaimer||Please note that stock availability is subject to prior sales. Prices exclude delivery. The image serves as an example of what the product looks like and may differ slightly in appearance.|
|Guarantee/ Warranty||12 month product warranty|
|Sensor Type||CT Sensor|
|Transmission Range||40 - 70m|
|Measuring Current||50 mA - 90 A (Max)|
|Measuring Impulses/ kWh||No|