Micro - Generation
• Our monitors can be used to monitor micro-generation but do not provide net metering information. Our sensor will read the current going through your feed cable but will not ascertain the direction of the current. This means that at night, for example, if your inverter is using some electricity the monitor will show this and add it to the generation values.
• This product is not suitable for net metering installations. If you are looking for a net metering solution, please keep an eye on our website, we will launching our ennova solution soon this year and this is designed for net-metering consumers.
The elink software
• Download your energy consumption data to your Mac or PC and analyse it with our elink 2.2 software. View informative graphs, print or save reports as PDF files. Data may also be viewed using Excel or Numbers.
• See your energy information through both graphs and numbers.
• Print and save your energy data in Excel and PDF format.
• Compare different utility tariffs that could reduce your energy costs.
• Investigate your daily, historical as well as average daily demand.
• Add messages in order to explain any consumption change.
• Simulate changingsingle to dual tariff scheme and see benefits.
• Simulate what would happen if demand peaks were to shifted.
• Find out ideas on energy saving plans.
• Frequency - 433 MHz.
• Transmission Time - 6 sec, 12 sec or 18 sec.
• Transmission Range - 40m - 70m.
• Sensor Voltage Range - 90 V - 600 V.
• Measuring Current - 50mA - 95A.
• Memory - 64K.
• Pack Size H x W x D - 20.2 cm x 20.5 cm x 7 cm.
• Portable Display Unit Power - 3 X AAA Batteries.
• Transmitter Power - 3 X AA Batteries.
• elink software requirements OS - Windows XP/ Vista x 32 with SP3 for XP and SP1 for Vista, Mac OS X (elink 2), Platform: .Net framework 3.5 with SP1, Display minimum 800 px x 600px, 32 bit colour.
In the Box
• 1 x Elite portable display.
• 1 x Transmitter.
• 1 x Sensors.
• 1 x Instructions manual.
• 1 x Elink instructions manual.
|Disclaimer||Please note that stock availability is subject to prior sales. Prices exclude delivery. The image serves as an example of what the product looks like and may differ slightly in appearance.|
|Guarantee/ Warranty||12 month product warranty|
|Sensor Type||CT Sensor|
|Transmission Range||40 - 70m|
|Measuring Current||50 mA - 90 A (Max)|
|Measuring Impulses/ kWh||No|
Customer Reviews (4)
- Fantastic product and even more!Review by Jan
Really happy with my purchase and will recommend it (with the three point plug system) to anyone. I am sure you can save a lot of electricity already, without anything else. I know, I am saving already and would have paid for these two devices in few months from my savings. (Posted on 10/12/2014)
- More accurate than the municipalityReview by Ivan du Plessis
This is giving me a more accurate reading than the municipality.
I am looking to build on a granny flat sometime in the future, and would like to go green with it.
I’ll be in contact with you. (Posted on 11/09/2013)
- Great: Paid for its self in 1 month!Review by Julian Burke
After installing it and making a few changes to my electricity usage I saved the purchase price in my electricity bill in one month.
It is very interesting to see when and where your electricity goes.
(Posted on 10/09/2013)
- Eye-opener!Review by Alex
I have been interested in Solar power for a while now, and have not yet been able to really get my head around what it would cost and what it would save. After reading "Solar Power for Dummies" which basically concludes that it's more about energy conservation than solar generation - I splashed out and bought this as the first bit of my investment towards sustainable and affordable power.
What an eye-opener! After initially setup it was VERY novel to turn on and off every single appliance in our home to see how much it was costing per hour, and after we eventually got round to changing the timing on our pool pump and geyser to save R x per month, the novelty wore off a bit.
Then a month later I downloaded the info and discovered that the new peak periods happened to be on the days the domestics were here - using the washing machine and tumble drier (which was meant for emergencies in winter only!) all the time - its amazing how the downloaded averages point out different info!
So it cost R 1 000, and didn't save anything directly. But it is the tool by which we assess every bit of power that we use and waste (our "spare" fridge freezer in the garage is being sold immediately!). Is it worth it? Yes, definitely.
What you can't measure, you can't manage! I highly recommend one of these products. (Posted on 18/04/2010)