Micro - Generation
• Our monitors can be used to monitor micro-generation but do not provide net metering information. Our sensor will read the current going through your feed cable but will not ascertain the direction of the current. This means that at night, for example, if your inverter is using some electricity the monitor will show this and add it to the generation values.
• This product is not suitable for net metering installations. If you are looking for a net metering solution, please keep an eye on our website, we will launching our ennova solution soon this year and this is designed for net-metering consumers.
The elink software
• Download your energy consumption data to your Mac or PC and analyse it with our elink 2.2 software. View informative graphs, print or save reports as PDF files. Data may also be viewed using Excel or Numbers.
• See your energy information through both graphs and numbers.
• Print and save your energy data in Excel and PDF format.
• Compare different utility tariffs that could reduce your energy costs.
• Investigate your daily, historical as well as average daily demand.
• Add messages in order to explain any consumption change.
• Simulate changingsingle to dual tariff scheme and see benefits.
• Simulate what would happen if demand peaks were to shifted.
• Find out ideas on energy saving plans.
• Frequency - 433 MHz.
• Transmission Time - 6 sec, 12 sec or 18 sec.
• Transmission Range - 40m - 70m.
• Sensor Voltage Range - 90 V - 600 V.
• Measuring Current - 50mA - 95A.
• Memory - 64K.
• Pack Size H x W x D - 20.2 cm x 20.5 cm x 7 cm.
• Portable Display Unit Power - 3 X AAA Batteries.
• Transmitter Power - 3 X AA Batteries.
• elink software requirements OS - Windows XP/ Vista x 32 with SP3 for XP and SP1 for Vista, Mac OS X (elink 2), Platform: .Net framework 3.5 with SP1, Display minimum 800 px x 600px, 32 bit colour.
In the Box
• 1 x Elite portable display.
• 1 x Transmitter.
• 3 x Sensors.
• 1 x Instructions manual.
• 1 x Elink instructions manual.
|Disclaimer||Please note that stock availability is subject to prior sales. Prices exclude delivery. The image serves as an example of what the product looks like and may differ slightly in appearance.|
|Guarantee/ Warranty||12 month product warranty|
|Sensor Type||CT Sensor|
|Transmission Range||40 - 70m|
|Measuring Current||50 mA - 90 A (Max)|
|Measuring Impulses/ kWh||No|
Customer Reviews (1)
- Simple and it worksReview by Marius Fourie