Made from bamboo fibres(80%) and starch (20%), the EATware range of disposable tableware offers outstanding quality and flexibility, whilst remaining committed to sustainable and environmentally friendly practices.
Useful Facts about EATware:
• Maximum heat tolerance - 200ºC for 30 minutes
• Can withstand cold water for more than 3 days, and boiling water for up to an hour
• Can be microwaved on at 750 watts for at least 30 minutes
• Can be refrigerated for 3 – 5 days and frozen for up to 3 months
• Extended exposure to liquid may soften the product, but it will not deform
• Made from bamboo fibres and starch
• Meets FDA approved standards for food contact and will not affect taste of the contents.
Please note that stock availability is subject to prior sales. Prices exclude delivery.
|Product Material||Bamboo Fibre|
|No. of units-Carton/Pack||Carton of 250|
|Disclaimer||Please note that stock availability is subject to prior sales. Prices exclude delivery. The image serves as an example of what the product looks like and may differ slightly in appearance.|
|Pack / Carton||Carton|