Geysers with conventional elements are fitted in the centre, as illustrated (above), which stratifies the water into three distinctive temperature bands. A thermocline (temperature variation) with a temperature differential of 50 degrees is normal. This is inefficient as the hotter water cools more rapidly through the higher than normal heat loss. This heat loss triggers the thermostat, which then trips the element to switch on in an attempt to heat the water and recover the energy lost by this process. It’s actually fairly silly to think that over 100 years of design went into geysers and geyser elements and no one picked up this basic physical phenomena. Yet it’s the basic method of operation that is costing you a small fortune every month.
- Saves 25-40% on your hot water bill.
- Saves up to 20% on your total electricity bill.
- Output - 3kw element with standard 230V input.
- Contributes to a cleaner and greener environment for all.
- Distributes the heat in the geyser efficiently and silently.
- Maintains the same comfort level with more consistent water temperature.
- Works with your solar solution too, saving energy when there is limited sunlight.
- Maintenance free.
- Designed for use with municipal water.
- Has the same efficiency as a solar heater at +/-10% of the cost calculated over a 10 year period?
- Will help relieve the strain on Eskom's power stations.
- Reduces carbon emission taxes payable by Eskom.
- Manufactured in a South African SABS / ISO9001 Factory.
* Savings are based on a hot water usage profile intended to emulate an average domestic residence. Individual savings will naturally vary when actual hot water usage profiles differ.
|Disclaimer||Please note that stock availability is subject to prior sales. Prices exclude delivery. The image serves as an example of what the product looks like and may differ slightly in appearance.|
|Guarantee/ Warranty||6 Month product warranty|