You have no items to compare.
The Eco-eye Smart is the latest addition to the Eco-Eye family. It is simple to operate whilst allowing the user to display and analyse the data received in detail, with or without connection to a PC or computer.
Like all Eco-eye monitors, the large and uncluttered screen features a single numeric value for each display option and allows the user to easily view their preferred mode (KW, Cost, Amps, etc.) with any time period (hour, day, week, month or year). The unit also has a resettable ‘counter’ mode which allows the user to measure usage over any time period.
Eco-eye Smart is a ‘wire-free’ device that utilizes cutting edge micro-power technology avoiding the need for a mains power connection whilst still retaining the fastest update rate of any monitor. Eco-eye Smart updates every 4 seconds – that’s over 20,000 updates a day - yet a pair of standard batteries in the display and sensor will provide an estimated life of around 2 years.
Why battery powered? Being wire-free enables Eco-eye Smart to be positioned anywhere in your home or business premises and allows the user to move freely around seeking out those power hungry devices. There is also an option to use AC mains adaptors at the sensor and receiver if preferred. All incoming transmissions are signified by flashing one of the three LED ‘traffic lights’ to indicate whether the current load is in line with the user’s chosen settings.
The user can input their own total daily usage target (KWh) which is constantly displayed graphically – there is also a real-time mode which displays the actual percentage of target used and is updated every 4 seconds.
Eco-eye Smart is able to transfer data to a PC, either in real-time using the USB interface cable* or with data logged to an MMC card* (*optional items). The MMC card has a capability of storing up to 10 years’ data at a resolution of 4 seconds granularity and can be analyzed in close detail using our open source ‘Trax’ software.
Eco-eye Smart is also firmware upgradable by the user and is equipped with transceiver technology enabling bi-directional wireless data transfer to ensure that it remains compatible with the evolving Eco-eye energy management product range.
* Large, clear, uncluttered screen with bold numerals and icons.
* Robust but stylish and portable display unit.
* 2 year battery life - uses 2 x C Cell batteries.
* Fast update rate – every 4 seconds.
* Graph showing actual usage compared to personal usage target
* Unique traffic light high usage indicators (LEDs) which shows instant power readings in relation to individual targets set by the user. A red, amber or green light flashes on every data transmission and provides a clear visual indicator whether the target will be achieved.
* Reset facility enabling use to define own time period for specific monitoring projects.
* Graphical representation of user’s own chosen daily target for easy interpretation of data.
* Memory card socket –using our own optional Smart MMC card data can be read in any standard SD card reader for detailed analysis on a PC using our free TRAX software or can be converted for use in third party systems. The Smart MMC card can hold in excess of 10 years of data at a 4 second record rate
* Data interface socket - use our optional data cable to feed real time information to a PC or network via our TRAX software – allowing you to export data to programs such as EXCEL
* Exclusive - new firmware for upgrades and bespoke applications can be downloaded via a data cable or MMC card.
* 4 second update on all modes of data – fastest refresh available.
* Compatible with single phase (includes 1 x 100A Sensor)
* Push buttons with audible warning.
* 1 x Smart display unit (Display size: 135 x 70 x 40 mm; screen size: 110 x 144 mm)
* 1 x standard 13 mm 100A sensor and cable
* 1 x Transmitter
* 2 x AA batteries
* 2 x C cell batteries
* Plastic access key
These prices are subject to change without prior notice, stock availability subject to prior sales. Prices exclude delivery.
|No. of Litres||No|