Core to the Duratherm thermal conservation properties is the PEX-lining, a revolutionary cross-linked polyethylene interior lining that displays extremely low thermal loss characteristics, and is bonded to the material interior with a patented chemical system to prevent delimitation.
The PEX lining further eliminates all water/steel contact. No tank corrosion means no need for a sacrificial magnesium anode, which means no maintenance of regular replacement.
• Suitable for even the most corrosive waters.
• Maintenance free.
• Guaranteed for 5 Years.
• Manufactured from high-grade components only.
• SABS, Eskom and JASWIC approved.
• Recommended by plumbers, insurance firms and water engineers.
• Premium products at competitive prices.
• Available in horizontal and vertical configurations.
• Solar and electrical options.
• Plumber and electrician installation friendly.
• Capacity - 200 l.
• Diameter - 510 mm ø.
• Length - 1490 mm.
• Bracket - 1000 mm.
• Weight - 56 Kg.
• Fitting Sizes - 19 mm / 3/4" BSP.
• IPX Rating - 4.
• Boiler Material - 2.0 mm Steel.
• Casing Material - 0.5 mm Galvanised Steel.
• Corrosion Protection - Approximately 3.0mm PEX.
• Guarantee - 5 Years.
• Water Conditions - Suitable for all water types.
• Maintenance Intervals - Maintenance Free.
• Insulation - 30 mm of centre Polyurethane foam.
• Electrical Back up - 4 kW Element and adjustable thermostat.
• Orientation - Horizontal.
• Safety Valve Operating Temperature - 93 °C - 98 °C.
|Geyser Litres||200 Litres|
|Disclaimer||Please note that stock availability is subject to prior sales. Prices exclude delivery. The image serves as an example of what the product looks like and may differ slightly in appearance.|
|Guarantee/ Warranty||2 year product warranty|