The Save-a-Flush has been used and distributed by some of the world’s most recognised companies including Kimberley-Clark, Unilever, Thames Water, Severn Trent and United Utilities.
Independent studies in the UK have shown Save-a-Flush to be the most cost effective way of saving real amounts of water in the home. Save-a-Flush has won Australia’s National Savewater! Awards for Best product and the Waterwise Marque in the UK.
Features & Savings
- Fits all toilets.
- Comes in a 1Litre to 1.2 litre Water Saving Bag.
- Saves on average 12 litres per day.
- Lifespan of 3 - 5 years, saving up to 7000 litres annually in just one toilet.
- Easy and quick to fit.
- Brandable with photo quality images for companies to distribute their conservation messages.
- Envelope Contents - Laminated Super Absorbent Polymer Silica Sand.
- Simply remove the lid of the cistern, and drop the lightweight envelope into the cistern.
- The device will soak up water, thereby displacing 1 - 1.2 litres of water (depending on the device you have) with every refill, reducing water flushed away with every flush.
- Absorbing the full amount of water can take up to 6 hours, and it will sink to the bottom of the cistern as it fills.
- Fits all toilets, including dual-flush systems.
|Disclaimer||Please note that stock availability is subject to prior sales. Prices exclude delivery. The image serves as an example of what the product looks like and may differ slightly in appearance.|