Replaces the capacitive heaters and larger heating devices. This small equipment with a capacity of heaters from 7kW to 11kW (depending on the model) is adapted for mounting in any position – on or next to the sink, in a visible or hidden place, ensuring constant access to hot water.
• Designed to be installed under the sink, next to the shower.
• Provides hot water in one or more points.
• Designed to be mounted at any angle.
• Power from 3.7 kW to 11 kW (depending on model).
• Made of a recyclable plastic.
• With a maximum operating temperature up to 45̊C @ 5.1L/min.
• IPX4 degree of protection.
• Available in versions.
– With connector and shut-off valve.
– With adaptors.
• Heaters power - 7,3kW.
• Rated power consumption [kW] - 7300.
• Rated voltage [~V] - 1/N/PE~230V 50Hz.
• Rated current [A] - 31.7.
• Circuit Breaker [A1] - 32.
• The yield of water measured in l/min @ temperature of water coming 15̊C & a pressure of 200Kpa.
@40̊C [B1] - 4, 0.
@45̊C [B1] - 3, 3.
• Resistance @ 15̊C - 1300 (Ω) ohm/cm.
• Level of security - IPX4.
• Electric cable 1.5m - 3 × 4,0mm.
• Dimensions (without Spout) - (H) 161mm x (W) 86mm x (D) 113mm.
• Single phase 230V.
Important Basic Installation Requirements
• Dafi water heaters MUST be installed as close to the "Point of Use" as possible to minimise pipeline heat loss (Maximum distance of 4-5 metres - pipe to be lagged and insulated).
• Water saving capacity matched showerhead nozzles to be installed with the selected heater unit for optimum performance.
• Minimum incoming water flow rate to the heater unit should be not less than 1, 5 1itre/min @ 2, 0 bar (200 kPa).
• An in-line Pressure Reducing Valve must be installed before the heater unit should the incoming static water pressure exceed 600 kPa (6 bar).
• All heater units can be mounted at any angle.
Electrical Supply and Connection
• Electrical supply cables and connection of the heater units must be undertaken by a qualified electrician appointed by yourselves.
• Water heater units are NOT to be connected to standard 220 volt x 15 amp 3 pin wall plugs/sockets.
• Municipal bylaws require that a 30 amp x 3 pole or 60 amp x 2 pole electrical isolator is to be installed at the heater unit.
• Power supply from distribution board must be routed through the earth leakage system with a correctly sized breaker according to the model installed.
• Recommended minimum power supply cable size from the distribution board to the heater unit is 4,0mm2 x 3 core.
|Disclaimer||Please note that stock availability is subject to prior sales. Prices exclude delivery. The image serves as an example of what the product looks like and may differ slightly in appearance.|
|Guarantee/ Warranty||12 month product warranty|