Features of the MXS 5.0 include diagnosis of battery condition to establish if it can receive and retain charge, patented automatic desulphation step and a special reconditioning step that will revive and restore deeply discharged and stratified batteries. The AGM option is perfect for maximising performance and life of most Stop-Start batteries. The built in temperature compensation ensures ideal charging performance even in the most extreme conditions. Patented Float/Pulse maintenance makes the MXS 5.0 ideal for long-term maintenance. The entire process of battery testing, charging and maintenance is easily followed on the clear LED display.
The MXS 5.0 is a fully automatic "connect and forget" 12V charger with 8 charging steps and offers selectable, and programmes. The RECOND and AGM options operate individually or together in both and programmes providing great flexibility for the user. Wide charging range on all lead-acid battery types from 1.2Ah up to 110Ah with additional maintenance capability to 160Ah. Splash proof and dust proof (IP65). The MXS 5.0 is easy and safe to use, protects vehicle electronics, and is spark-free, reverse polarity protected and short circuit proof. The MXS 5.0 features a 5 Year product warranty.
- Voltage: 12V.
- Rated Voltage AC: 220Vac – 240Vac @ 50–60Hz.
- Charging Voltage: 14.4V / 14.7V / 15.8V.
- Min Battery Voltage: 2.0V.
- Charging Current: Max 5A.
- Type of charger: 8 step, fully automatic charging cycle.
- IP Rating: IP65 (splash and dust proof).
- Temperature Compensation: Built in charge voltage compensation according to ambient temperature.
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 168mm x 65mm x 38mm.
- Current, mains: 0.6A rms (at full charging current).
- Back current drain: <1Ah/month.
- Ripple: Less than 4% voltage.
- Ambient temperature: -20°C to +50°C, output power is reduced automatically at high temperatures.
- Charger type: 8 step, fully automatic charging cycle.
- Battery types: All types of 12V lead-acid batteries (WET, MF, Ca/Ca, AGM and GEL).
- Battery capacity: 1.2Ah – 110Ah up to 160Ah for maintenance.
- Weight: 0.6Kg.
|Disclaimer||Please note that stock availability is subject to prior sales. Prices exclude delivery. The image serves as an example of what the product looks like and may differ slightly in appearance.|
|Guarantee/ Warranty||5 year product warranty|