The D250S DUAL charger obtains its energy from DC sources such as alternators, solar panels or wind power and optimises this power to meet the charging requirements of different battery banks. The D250S DUAL automatically selects the best connected DC energy source (of 2) for the purpose and switches between these energy sources to achieve high efficiency multi-stage charging.
The D250S DUAL is particularly suitable for charging vehicles that do not have access to grid power supplies. Charging automatically starts as soon as DC energy is provided to the charger, for example, from alternators when a vehicle is started or from solar panels when connected.
The D250S DUAL ensures that your batteries are always in good condition, quick charging and have long battery lifetimes.
The D250S DUAL is a fully automatic 5-stage charger that supplies 20 A to 12 V batteries of 40–300 Ah. The charger is IP65 classified (water jet and dust protected and approved for outdoor use) and protects vehicle electronics. It is suitable for all types of lead-acid batteries (Wet, MF, Gel, AGM). It is supplied with a 2 year guarantee.
* Campervans and RVs
* Housing that relies on generators for extra electricity
* Multi-step charging from alternators and solar panels.
* Battery separator that eliminates diodes and VSR relays.
* Maintenance charge of starter battery.
* Solar panel regulator with Maximum Power Point Tracking, synchronised with other current sources such as the alternator and/or wind.
* Simplified installation of remote batteries for bow thrust of anchor winch.
* Maximised battery life due to minimised undercharge time.
* Maximised battery capacity when the battery is kept fully charged avoiding harmful sulphate crystals on the lead plates and stratification of the battery acid.
* Ability to take charge automatically from any power source that is connected to the D250S DUAL.
* Reduced charging times and costs by decreasing engine idling and the dependency on AC power onshore through efficient use of alternator and solar power.
* Reduced environmental impact through extended battery life and a reduced idle time.
* Minimal installation time and cost.
* Charging Voltage: 14.4 V
* Charging Current: 20 A
* Type of Charger: 5 step, fully automatic charging cycle
* Type of Battery: 12 V lead-acid batteries
* Battery Capacity: 40–300 Ah
* Insulation IP65 (splash and dust proof)
These prices are subject to change without prior notice, stock availability subject to prior sales. Prices exclude delivery.
|Disclaimer||Please note that stock availability is subject to prior sales. Prices exclude delivery. The image serves as an example of what the product looks like and may differ slightly in appearance.|
|Charge Controller Type||No|
|Charge Controller Amps||No|
|Maximum Input Voltage||No|