- Cells per Unit: 6.
- Voltage per Unit: 12.
- Capacity: 260Ah@10hr-rate to 1.80V per cell @25 °C.
- Dimensions (LxWxH) (mm): 520 x 268 x 220 (TH-225).
- Weight: Approx. 74.0 Kg.
- Max. Discharge Current: (Tolerance±1.5%) 2600 A (5 sec).
- Internal Resistance: Approx. 3.5 mΩ.
- Operating Temperature Range: Discharge: -20 °C~60 °C, Charge: 0 C~50 °C, Storage: -20 C~60 °C.
- Normal Operating Temperature Range: 25 °C±5 °C.
- Float Charging Voltage: 13.6 to 13.8 VDC/unit Average at 25 °C.
- Recommended Maximum Charging Current: 78 A.
- Equalization and Cycle Service: 14.6 to 14.8 VDC/unit Average at 25 °C.
- Self-Discharge: RITAR Valve Regulated Lead Acid (VRLA) batteries can be stored for more than 6 months at 25 °C. Self-discharge ratio less than 3% per month at 25 °C. Please charge batteries before using.
- Terminal: Terminal F14.
- Container Material: A.B.S. UL94-HB, UL94-V0 Optional.
|Disclaimer||Please note that stock availability is subject to prior sales. Prices exclude delivery. The image serves as an example of what the product looks like and may differ slightly in appearance.|
|Guarantee/ Warranty||12 month product warranty|
|Battery Type||Valve Regulated Lead Acid - AGM|
|Product Dimensions||(L)520mm × (W)268mm × (H)220mm|
|Design Life||10 year floating design life|
Write Your Own Review
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
From: R 68,585.11
To: R 71,264.05
From: R 120,504.42
To: R 125,862.30
From: R 208,889.53
To: R 239,819.53
From: R 31,392.98
To: R 33,178.94