LiFeYPO4 batteries are capable of delivering up to 90% of their charge for more than 4000 times. This is achieved in ambient temperatures of more than 35°C without any performance degradation. The batteries are perfectly suited for operation in warm African conditions.
• 3600Wh usable energy.
• Nominal voltage = 52 VDC.
• Total weight = 37kg.
• Cycle life > 7000 cycles.
• Ten year warranty.
• Includes battery management system, cell monitoring and voltage control 20cm.
• Built-in fuse and DC isolator.
• Integrated with leading solar inverters to insure optimal battery charging for prolonged battery life.
• Battery Type - LiFeYPO4 (Lithium Iron Yttrium Phosphate).
• Usable Capacity - 3600Wh.
• Output - 70Ah.
• Battery Voltage - 52Vdc.
• Operating Voltage - 46Vdc – 57Vdc.
• Cycle Life - > 3600 Cycles 3600Wh @ 100% discharge.
• Cycle Life - > 5000 Cycles 2880Wh @ 70% discharge.
• Cycle Life - > 7000 Cycles 2520Wh @ 50% discharge.
• Dimensions (mm) - 600mm x 400mm x 200mm.
• Weight (kg) - 36kg.
• Warranty - 10 Years.
• Bulk Voltage - 57Vdc.
• Discharge Voltage (min) - 46V.
• Max. Charge Current (cont.) 100A.
• Max. Discharge Current (cont.) 100A.
• Operating Temperature - (-) 20˚C to 65˚C.
• Self-discharge Rate - < 2% per month.
• Charge / Discharge Efficiency > 96%.
|Disclaimer||Please note that stock availability is subject to prior sales. Prices exclude delivery. The image serves as an example of what the product looks like and may differ slightly in appearance.|
|Guarantee/ Warranty||10 year product warranty|
|Battery Type||Lithium Iron Phosphate|
|Design Life||7 - 10 years (depending on usage)|