LiFeYPO4 batteries are capable of delivering up to 90% of their charge for more than 4000 times. This is achieved in ambient temperatures of more than 35°C without any performance degradation. The batteries are perfectly suited for operation in warm African conditions.
• 34300Wh usable energy.
• Nominal voltage = 52 VDC.
• Total weight = 385kg.
• Cycle life > 7000 cycles.
• Ten year warranty.
• Includes battery management system, cell monitoring and voltage control 20cm.
• Built-in fuse and DC isolator.
• Integrated with leading solar inverters to insure optimal battery charging for prolonged battery life.
• Battery Type - LiFeYPO4 (Lithium Iron Yttrium Phosphate).
• Usable Capacity - 34300Wh.
• Output - 660Ah.
• Battery Voltage - 52Vdc.
• Operating Voltage - 46Vdc – 57Vdc.
• Cycle Life - > 3600 Cycles 34300Wh @ 100% discharge.
• Cycle Life - > 5000 Cycles 27440Wh @ 70% discharge.
• Cycle Life - > 7000 Cycles 24010Wh @ 50% discharge.
• Dimensions (mm) - 600mm x 600mm x 1800mm.
• Weight (kg) - 385kg.
• Warranty - 10 Years.
• Bulk Voltage - 57Vdc.
• Discharge Voltage (min) - 46V.
• Max. Charge Current (cont.) 500A.
• Max. Discharge Current (cont.) 500A.
• Operating Temperature - (-) 20˚C to 65˚C.
• Self-discharge Rate - < 2% per month.
• Charge / Discharge Efficiency > 96%.
• Isolator - 630A.
• In-line fuse - 630A.
• Over Current Protection - 630A.
• Over Voltage cut-out - 3.85V (on any cell).
• Under Voltage cut-out - 2.1V (on any cell).
|Disclaimer||Please note that stock availability is subject to prior sales. Prices exclude delivery. The image serves as an example of what the product looks like and may differ slightly in appearance.|
|Guarantee/ Warranty||10 year product warranty|
|Battery Type||Lithium Iron Phosphate|
|Design Life||7 - 10 years (depending on usage)|