Win a State of the Art Mooni Solar Lantern
This entry was posted on September 19, 2014.
To celebrate the adoption of green living and sustainable energy in South Africa, Sustainable.co.za is giving away a Take Me Solar Lantern by Mooni to one lucky winner.
To enter the #GreenMzansi competition, simply snap a picture of any green living activity or green technology that you spot around your neighbourhood, workplace or school. The photo may be of friends recycling, or your home’s veggie patch, other ideas include: solar panels, wind turbines, solar lanterns, solar chargers, solar heaters, eco cookers, LED lights, etc – the possibilities are up to your imagination. Then, with the #GreenMzansi hashtag, share your photo on our Facebook wall or tweet it. You may enter as many times as you like and on any of the specified platforms.
The competition runs from Friday, 19 September 2014, to Sunday, 28 September 2014.
About the prize
Valued at R508.00, the Take Me Solar Lantern is an easy to use product that creates a wonderful ambiance throughout the seasons. This lovely lantern can be carried anywhere, from romantic walks on the beach to night picnics or summer garden parties, outdoor camping and more.
- Has a USB socket for charging devices such as iPhones
- Touch screen
- On/off switch
Specifications & Dimensions:
- Colour: Orange
- 33cm (H) x 18cm (L) x 19cm (W)
*please note dimensions are packaging dimensions and not the actual light dimensions
Competition Terms & Conditions
- This competition is run by Sustainable.co.za.
- By entering this competition, you agree to the rules set out below.
- The competition is not open to: (a) Directors, members, partners, agents, employees or consultants of the Sustainable.co.za, or any supplier of goods or services in connection with the competition and (b) Spouses, life partners, business partners or associates, or the natural or adopted parents, children, or siblings, of any of the persons specified above.
- The competition is open to all South African citizens and permanent residents of the age of 18 years or older.
- The competition commences on 19 September 2014 and closes on 28 September 2014.
- The competition prize is a Take Me Mooni Solar Lantern.
- Winners will be announced on the Sustainable.co.za Facebook and Twitter pages on Monday, 29 September 2014.
- The winners will be chosen randomly by a number generator and notified on Facebook and Twitter. Arrangements will be made for the delivery of the prize after contact has been made with the winner.
- To enter the competition, each participant must either share a photo to Sustainable.co.za Facebook page with the #GreenMzansi hashtag or tweet his/ her photo with #GreenMzansi. Multiple entries are allowed.
- Failure to respond to the Facebook message/post by email or phone by Tuesday 30 September 2014 will result in the prize being forfeited and an alternative winner being chosen.
- The prize is not transferable. No substitution, cash redemption or assignment of prize is permitted. But the organisers of the competition reserve the right to substitute the prize with one of comparable value for any reason.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners agree to the disclosure of their identity on Facebook and any other publication selected by Sustainable.co.za.