Win a Green Home Hamper Worth Over R1000
This entry was posted on March 10, 2014.
As a proud sponsor of the Cape Town Eco Film Festival, we’re celebrating the sustainable life and the importance of documentaries by giving away a green home hamper worth over R1000!
The festival is the first of its kind in Cape Town and aims to raise awareness of the world’s environmental and social issues, promote public debate about these issues, and encourage ordinary people to make greener lifestyle choices – our green home hamper will certainly help start the green revolution in your household.
The competition is simple - all you have to do is complete the short quiz on our Facebook page. Don’t worry if you are unsure of the answers as every completed quiz is an entry. Furthermore, it will give you more reason to participate in the inaugural Cape Town Eco Film Festival.
Our green home hamper includes:
This showerhead uses 20% less water than traditional showerheads. It has a patented pressure technology that guarantees a forceful spray while using less water and energy. It’s also a great money saver.
It’s difficult to create an energy efficient household if you are unsure of where your energy is going. The Efergy Monitoring Socket allows you to easily assess the energy consumption and electricity cost of a home appliance.
Beautiful, versatile and eco friendly – the Sun Jars use the power of the sun to charge and then automatically light up at night. They’re great as gifts, garden decoration or children’s night lights. The 7 Colour Sun Jar has a unique colour changing sequence from red, orange, yellow, green, blue, turquoise to pink, giving it a magical quality.
This Eco Cooker utilises the principle of insulation to save energy. Once your rice, beans, stew or porridge is brought to the boil, simply pop your dish into the HotBox and switch of your stove - your meal will continue to cook until perfect. It’s a great energy saver in the home and a nifty addition to your camping kit.
1. This competition is sponsored by Sustainable.co.za in collaboration with the Cape Town Eco Film Festival.
2. By entering this competition, you agree to the rules set out below.
3. The competition is not open to: (a) Directors, members, partners, agents, employees or consultants of the Sustainable.co.za or Cape Town Eco Film Festival brands, or any supplier of goods or services in connection with the competition and (b) Spouses, life partners, business partners or associates, or the natural or adopted parents, children, or siblings, of any of the persons specified above.
4. The competition is open to all South African citizens and permanent residents of the age of 18 years or older.
5. The competition commences on 7th March 2014 and closes on 31st March 2014.
6. The competition prize is a hamper over the value of R1000, which includes a Niagara water saving showerhead, an Efergy monitoring socket, a Sun Jar and Hotbox eco cooker.
7. Winners will be announced on the Sustainable.co.za blog on Wednesday the 2nd of April 2014.
8. The winners will be chosen randomly by a number generator and notified by email. Arrangements will then be made for the delivery of the prize.
9. To enter the competition, each participant must complete the quiz and provide their email address.
10. Failure to respond to the Facebook message/post by email by Friday the 4th of April 2014 will result in the prize being forfeited and an alternative winner being chosen.
11. The prize is not transferable. No substitution, cash redemption or assignment of prize is permitted. But the organisers of the competition reserve the right to substitute the prize with one of comparable value for any reason.
12. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. Winners agree to the disclosure of their identity on Facebook and any other publication selected by Sustainable.co.za and Cape Town Eco Film Festival.