Compared to a normal washing process, Biowashball® is
• Hypo-Allergenic and registered as a Medical product in Switzerland Biowashball® is labelled Swiss Pharma code 3769669.
• Contributes to your Well-being - No side effects due to detergent residue on your linen.
• Antibacterial - Eliminates pathogen germs.
• Economical - Eliminates detergents and softeners (a saving of approximately R4000 over a 3 year period of an average household).
• Save Electricity (washing at 50°C maximum for all your linen, even your white linen), your rinsing cycle becomes a second washing cycle. This allows you to reduce your washing program on your machine, also saving Water.
• Ecological & environmentally friendly (Without phosphates) - Protects water and ground water system, rivers and the sea. Safe to lead this grey water directly onto your garden or Grey-water system.
• Biowashball® is safe to use in Biolytic developments.
• By using Biowashball® you are also contributing to the reduction of waste material and landfills, no more washing powder packaging.
• Excellent travel companion - Easy to pack for holiday. For hand washing, simply soak your laundry for 1 hour or more. Create your own automatic washing machine when going on a 4 x 4 trip, simply pop it into a bucket of water with your laundry, close the lid and off you go to your next destination. When you arrive, rinse out and voila, clean laundry and no harm to the environment.
How the Biowashball® works
• Biowashball® consists of 8 different ceramics which works synergistically. It is the powerful remote infrared rays emitted by the Biowashball® which break the hydrogen molecules of water to increase molecular movement. This gives water a high penetration capacity and improves its washing properties.
• The Biowashball® emits negative ions which is beneficial to all living beings. Negative ions work against anti-ageing and oxidation.
• With the Biowashball® it weakens the adherence of dirt on fabric so that it is easily removed without the use of detergents. The Biowashball® has an alkaline pH of about 8 to 10 which is equivalent to that of an ordinary chemical detergent.
• The Biowashball® eliminates chlorine compounds in water and decreases its superficial pressure, increasing therefore its washing power.
• Using BIOWASHBALL® can eliminate the use of detergents. It safeguards your linen from bleaching, oxidation, caused by chlorine diluted in water. Fabrics remain elastic.
• The Biowashball® eliminates pathogen germs in the water of your washing machine, giving clean and healthy linen.
• Biowashball® is not a spot and stain remover. As when using ordinary washing powders, spots and stains still have to be pre-treated but preferably with a biodegradable or organic soap product (To reduce our Carbon Footprint on this planet).
• It can be used for 3 years on the basis of one 4kg laundry per day.
• Average about a 1000 washes.
• Over 4 kg use 2 x Biowashballs® to safeguard its efficiency.
• Place the BIOWASHBALL® in the sun for 1 hour every month to regenerate the ceramic micro balls.
|Disclaimer||Please note that stock availability is subject to prior sales. Prices exclude delivery. The image serves as an example of what the product looks like and may differ slightly in appearance.|
|Guarantee/ Warranty||3 year product warranty|
Customer Reviews (1)
- Great Results!Review by Ludine Lee-Wright
The Biowash Ball has amazed and surpassed my greatest expectations. It has already paid for the initial outlay in three ways – saving on the cost of washing powder, saving by no longer sending the outflow water down the drain (it is now caught in a series of buckets in the bathtub and used in the vegetable garden), and saving by producing a better crop of veggies with the generous amount of watering!
It also benefits my health and well-being by my no longer having itchy skin, and the health of my environment, by not causing phosphates from washing powders to leak into water catchments (which ultimately contribute to algal blooms as was seen in the recent Zandvlei disaster).
I have been very impressed at how much dirt comes out of our laundry and really put the Biowash Ball to the test on sweaty T-Shirts. We have three active adult men in our house – and not a trace of perspiration remained.
I cannot comment on the cheap imitations on the market as I have never used them, but the Biowash Ball from Sustainable.co.za is the original patented design made in Switzerland. (Posted on 25/10/2012)