You have no items to compare.
The AV60 solar LED light provides in excess of 5km visible range (flashing), and is suitable for a variety of applications including taxiway, general hazard, barricade, private airstrips, cellphone towers and low-intensity obstruction lighting.
Designed to be maintenance-free and have a service life of up to 12 years, the popular AV60 model boasts user-adjustable intensity settings and can be set onsite to either steady-on or flashing operation. The light is simply switched ‘ON’, and the unit is ready for immediate operation. Once installed, the AV60 requires no operator intervention.
The internal solar module charges the battery during daylight hours, and at dusk the light will automatically begin operation once the ambient light threshold drops sufficiently. The battery is housed in a sealed compartment allowing it to be changed after years of service.
Coupled with the latest LED technology, and a highly efficient DC/DC converter, the light may provide over 40 days of continuous operation without sunlight. The AV60 comes with a large 200mm OD base pattern, and is available with voltage-free contact for remote monitoring.
Several thousand AV60 units are installed throughout Asia, Africa and the Middle East to mark telecommunications towers and other aerial obstructions.
Optional Hard-wire Synchronisation
The AV60-HW is a hard-wired synchronized-flashing version of the popular AV60 solar aviation light.
The installer simply connects the lanterns using a hard-wired connection to maintain synchronized flash patterns when required on multiple light installations.
This light, which includes a 1-metre pigtail wire, features proprietary high performance software to analyse the synchronization signals shared by connected lights. Should one be damaged, the other lights will select a ‘master’ and continue flashing in sequence. If the wiring is damaged, all lights continue to operate independently.
* FAA AC150/5370-2E for construction and barricade installations
* ICAO Annex 14 Volume 1, ‘Aerodrome Design and Operations’, Fourth edition July 2004, paragraph 220.127.116.11.
* Light Source: 6 ultra-high intensity LEDs
* Available Flash Colours: Red
* Maximum Available Intensity: Up to 7.3cd (flashing). Up to 3.3cd (steady-on)
* Horizontal Output: 360°
* Vertical Divergence: 15°
* Reflector Type: Omnidirectional 360° LED Reflector (US Pat. No. 6,667,582. AU Pat. No. 778,918)
* Available Flash Characteristics: >250 including steady-on (user-adjustable)
* Intensity Adjustments: Adjustable in 25% increments
* LED Life Expectancy: >100,000 hours
These prices are subject to change without prior notice, stock availability subject to prior sales. Prices exclude delivery.
|Light Temperature / colour||Red Light|
|Type of Light||Solar Obstruction Light|
|Type of Connection||No|
|Dimmable Light Option||No|