You have no items to compare.
Lead Crystal® batteries are the result of extensive research, development and field testing over several years. These unique batteries are based on a combination of proprietary technology, which includes five patents and various trade secrets. The Lead Crystal® technology was developed in collaboration with a research and manufacturing partner in Asia, who operates the only facility in the World capable and licensed to produce the batteries.
* Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS)
* Telecommunication applications (such as Mobile Switching Centers and Repeater Tower Back-Up Systems)
* Power Station Back-Up Systems
* Renewable Energy Generation
* Lighting Systems (from security lights to lighting in trains)
* DIY Home Solar Kits (such as for poor rural communities, who don’t have access to regular on-grid electricity)
* A unique micro porous high absorbent mat (AGM)
* Extra-thick plates made with grids cast from high purity lead calcium selenium alloy (which ensures an extended life)
* A non-corrosive solution of SiO2 as part of the electrolyte. During the initial charge and discharge cycles the electrolyte solidifies and forms a non-toxic white crystalline powder. This eventually results in a safe, fluid-less, high performance and environmentally friendlier battery.
* Recyclable up to circa 99% - and far fewer batteries need be produced/used.
* No dangerous acid mist or harmful gas emissions. Non-corrosive. Significantly less pollution.
* No toxic fluid. No hazardous emissions. No risk of explosion.
* Classified as non-hazardous for transportation. The only battery allowed for air-freight as normal goods.
* Charges 20% - 40% faster than conventional alternatives. Excellent high current discharge ability.
* Can be 100% discharged and then restored to full-rated capacity daily, with no risk to battery life (we have proof).
* Service life of 18-20 years at 25°C. Up to 3,100 charge/discharge cycles.
* Can be stored for 2 years with no additional charging. Simplifies Logistics.
* A/H at 10hr Rate: 24Ah
* Volts: 12V
* Certifications: ISO 14001, ISO 9001
* Guarantee: 3 years
* Operating Temperatures: -40°C to +65°C
These prices are subject to change without prior notice, stock availability subject to prior sales. Prices exclude delivery.
|Dimensions||17.5 x 16.6 x 12.5 cm|