Due to highly innovative motor technology, the self-priming circulation pump BADU®Eco Touch is revolutionizing energy consumption, operating costs, water quality and lower CO2 emissions in swimming pools and koi ponds. Together with the many other advantages of the BADU®Eco Touch is that it is designed for quiet operation as well.
The system is simple but brilliant: the lower the motor speed, the lower the energy consumption! Many years experience in the design and construction of pumps and the use of high-quality materials are a guarantee for time-tested BADU® quality!
* Corrosion-resistant due to the high-quality plastics used which is also 100% recyclable.
* Self-priming which gives a steady circulation and uncomplicated installation of pool cleaners.
* Electrically safe, because of the total electrical separation between the swimming pool water and the pump shaft.
* Highly efficient because of our excellent efficiency rating.
* Pump casing and internal parts made from Polypropylene.
* German Engineering and design combined for ultimate efficiency.
* Plastic components are 100% recyclable.
* Temperature stability up to 60°C.
* Total electric separation.
* German design mechanical seal using carbon to ceramic sealing surfaces.
* Simple servicing.
* Fully factory tested.
* New 2 part easy screw on / off lid.
* Stainless Steel shaft.
* 24 month ex-factory warranty under normal operating conditions from date of purchase.
Please note that stock availability is subject to prior sales. Prices exclude delivery.
|Disclaimer||Please note that stock availability is subject to prior sales. Prices exclude delivery. The image serves as an example of what the product looks like and may differ slightly in appearance.|
|Guarantee/ Warranty||12 month product warranty|
|Solar Pump Type||Pool Pumps|
Customer Reviews (1)
- Saving 8KW per day with this pump.Review by Ray Wright
I did not expect this pump to work so well with so little power.
Pool size is 130 000Litres.
If you are converting to solar power and have a pool then install this pump before anything else. (Posted on 20/01/2014)