The Wh100 Thermometer is an indoor/ outdoor temperature and humidity metre.
The unit includes an indoor base station as well as a senso that can be mounted outdoors. To achieve a true temperature rating, avoid mounting in direct sunlight. We recommend that you mount the remote sensor on an outside North-facing wall, obstacles such as walls, concrete, and large metal objects will reduce the range. To wall mount, use 3 screws to affix the wall bracket to the desired wall, plug in the remote sensor to the bracket.
* Indoor temperature (C' or F').
* Remote temperature (C' or F').
* Remote Humidity.
* One WH2 transmitter included.
* Free standing or wall mount.
* Minimum and maximum memory with reset.
* Low power consumption (approximately 2 years battery life)
* Indoor Temperature: 0~+60°C (accuracy ±1°C)
* Outdoor Temperature: -40~+65°C (accuracy ±1°C)
* Outdoor Relative humidity: 20~95% (accuracy ±5%)
* Transmission frequency: 433MHz
* Transmission range up to 100m line of sight
|Disclaimer||Please note that stock availability is subject to prior sales. Prices exclude delivery. The image serves as an example of what the product looks like and may differ slightly in appearance.|
|Guarantee/ Warranty||12 month product warranty|