• Built-in Wi-Fi for upload of live data to the Internet or local connection.
• Includes software for viewing and download via Wi-Fi on local PC.
• 433MHz transmission with range up to 100m line of sight.
• Colour TFT display with real-time graphing / trends.
• User calibration and offset adjustment with restore to factory default.
• Weather symbols based on rate of change in barometric pressure.
• Records minimum and maximum values with date and time.
• Update time from outdoor sensors is approx. Every 16 seconds.
• Compact outdoor sensor array with solar panel for charging.
• Remote indoor sensor with temperature, humidity and pressure.
• 3705MB On-board memory for years of stored data.
• Micro SD card slot for back-up / retrieval of data in MS Excel format.
• USB port for free Firmware updates, cable and software included.
NB: Please note Wi-Fi network and Internet connection required.
• Transmission range: Up to 100m (open field).
• Frequency: 433MHz.
• Outdoor Interval: Every 16 seconds.
• Indoor Interval: Every 64 seconds.
• Temperature (outdoor): -30 to +65°C.
• Temperature (indoor): -10 to +60°C.
• Humidity (outdoor): 1 to 99% RH.
• Humidity (indoor): 1 to 99% RH.
• Pressure: 300 hpa to 1100 hPa.
• Wind Speed: 0 to 50 m/s (180 km/h).
• Wind Direction: 0 to 360° / 16 point compass.
• Solar Radiation: 0 to 2000 W/m².
• UVI and UV: 0 to 12 or UV in µW/cm².
• Rainfall: Rate, Day, Week, Month, Year.
• Others: Wind Gust, Wind Chill, Dew Point Heat Index, Moon Phase, Sunrise/Sunset.
• Power Supply: Base station by AC mains adapter Indoor sensor 2 x AAA batteries.
• Outdoor sensor 3 x AA batteries.
|Disclaimer||Please note that stock availability is subject to prior sales. Prices exclude delivery. The image serves as an example of what the product looks like and may differ slightly in appearance.|
|Guarantee/ Warranty||12 month product warranty|