FST-201 Wind Speed Sensor
Speed: Three wind cups with magnetic reed switch.
One pulse per rotation (4 km/h per pulse).
Wind speed: 5 ~ 200km/hr (55m/sec).
Supplied with mounting bracket and 30m cable.
* SENSOR TYPE 3-Cup rotor, Reed switch/magnet provide 1 pulse per rotation.
* OUTPUT for D2 Rotor.
* (Shown in photo).
* 1 pulse per rotation.
* 2.5 mph (4 km/h) per Hz.
* ROTOR DIAMETER approx. 5 in (~125 mm).
* SPEED RANGE approx. 3 mph to 125+ mph (~5 km/h to over 200 km/h).
* MOUNTING BRACKET Supplied with an aluminum mounting bracket with 2 holes for screws.
* Designed to be mounted on top of a pole or bracket.
* WIRE Standard length is 100 feet (30m).
* Custom lengths available upon request - tested OK to over 1,500 feet.
* The wire is provided stripped and un-terminated.
* DISPLAY None provided with the sensor only.
* Formula for converting pulses to speed: 2.5 mph per Hz (2.5 mph per pulse/second).
* POWER No power required.
* Three cup mechanical wind speed sensor
* Digital circuits capable of strong RFI & EMI resistance
*Automatic temperature compensation
*All external parts made of powder coated alloy material
* Features good water proof and corrosion resistance
*Internally sealed to protect from water, salt, fog and dust
*Built-in electronic heating system, when temperature falls below 0℃ system will automatically start heating to prevent icing of moving parts
S210-AS two channel mA data logger
*Two channel 0-25mA input fully scalable
*Third channel for Hz/Rate or pulse count (logged but not displayed)
*Dual LCD with real-time display of mA inputs and logger status
*43,000 record memory (1 record = all three channels)
*USB port to connect to PC for data download, setup and graphing
*Export data as Text (.txt) or Excel (.xls) file
*Maximum/minimum display and alarm function
*Low power indication, display off button to extend battery life
*Long battery life: 1 year (measure and record once a minute)
*DC jack for external power supply (AC adapter included)
* IP40 housing
*Wall mounting or free standing
* Size: 103 x 82 x 24mm
Technical Specification :
Measuring range : 0 to 25mA DC 0 to 100Hz (TTL 0V=off / =2V=on, maximum 30VDC)
Input Data Scaling : Two point linear (4mA and 20mA) Multiplier Factor for Pulse/Rate
Engineering Units : User input up to three characters e.g. m/s, kmh, pH, KPa, Bar, %, °C etc.
Battery Life : 1 Year run life at 1 minute sampling, 1.5V Battery×2
Accuracy : ±0.2% FS
Memory Capacity : 43,000 data points Recording Mode Stop when memory full or FIFO rollover selectable via the software
Effective resolution : mA inputs = 15 bits / Pulse input = 16 bit (65535 counts)
Display Current Readings : Dual 4 digit Display with engineering units (mA inputs)
(Pulse/Rate is only logged in memory – Not displayed on LCD)
Start-Up Delay : Minimum: 2 seconds Maximum: 300 days Start Stop Buttons Finger buttons for easy manual starting and stopping of logger
Waterproof protection : IP40
Programmable Measurement Interval : Minimum - 1 seconds - Maximum -24 hours
Connector : 8-way removable screw terminal and USB
Accessory : AC adapter, batteries, Software CD and USB connection cable
Please note that stock availability is subject to prior sales. Prices exclude delivery.
|Disclaimer||Please note that stock availability is subject to prior sales. Prices exclude delivery. The image serves as an example of what the product looks like and may differ slightly in appearance.|