Many households in South Africa use paraffin stoves every day. South Africa has some of the strictest laws in the world governing the safety of these stoves, but bad quality stoves continue causing fires that result in tragic injury to people and destruction in neighbourhoods, year after year. We believe these households deserve a high quality, safe stove to help solve the problem of fire danger.
The Arivi Eva stove comes equipped with the best in performance and durability in the market. It has been tested in hundreds of situations to make sure that each unit conforms to strict useage and safety standards. Add to that the aesthetic beauty and simplicity of the design and the Arivi becomes more than just an appliance, but an integral part of a home.
Eva’s burner automatically shuts off when the stove is lifted, moved, tilted or when the fuel cap is opened. The stove does not leak paraffin even when shaken and a cool-touch wall separates the burner from the fuel cap and the user’s hands.
Extensive development of over 100 prototypes has created a burner that runs at a high overall cooking efficiency at all power settings and maintains consistent power for over 500 hours in continuous testing. This efficiency is actually visible. Instead of the customary lazy orange flame of normal wick stoves, Eva burns with small, efficient, blue jets similar to gas stoves. The approach to the design of Eva has been to use technologies such as injection molding, composites and computational flow modeling software to create a radically better stove.
- Boils 1 litre of water super fast in 8 minutes. Reducing time and money spent on cooking.
- More than 13 hours of burning time on the maximum burn setting.
- Safety is a priority of the Arivi Eva. The stove automatically turns off when knocked over.
- Carefully designed airflow over the tank keeps the fuel temperature safely at 37 degrees C.
- The closed housing keeps flames away from the outside.
- Efficient afterburner creates a cleaner burn, reducing harmful emissions.
- Durability: SABS tested for 500hrs of use
- Efficiency: Boils 1 litre of water in approx. 8 minute
- Capacity: 2L tank offers more than 13 hours of burning time on the max
- Cannot be used on uneven surfaces.
- Cannot be used when the ambient temperature exceeds 40 degrees Celsius.
- Not for commercial use
- Volume: 21205 cubic cm
- Size: 30cm x 30cmx 30cm
- Weight: 2.6kg
|Product Dimensions||30 x 30 x 30cm|
|Disclaimer||Please note that stock availability is subject to prior sales. Prices exclude delivery. The image serves as an example of what the product looks like and may differ slightly in appearance.|
|Guarantee/ Warranty||12 month product warranty|